Parent Notification Regarding Medications in the School Setting
- Information on the requirements and forms needed for children to take medications while in school.
- Please read first.
- Notifications on Policy of Dispensing Prescription Medication from the School Office
- If your child has asthma/diabetes/allergies, please complete this form and return it to your school secretary so appropriate monitoring can take place.
Authorization for Medication/Parental Consent
- (excluding self-administered medications)
- This form is for both prescription and non-prescription medications.
Authorization for Self-Administered Medications /Parental Consent
- This form is only for medications your child can take unsupervised (inhalers, Epi-pens, insulin, Tylenol, and Ibuprofin).