The Preschool Program provides our 3-5 year olds with an active and fun-filled theme-based summer program. This structured learning environment will encourage exploration and discovery through fun summer activities and community visitors.
The School Age Program will reinforce school-year learning through book studies, journaling, and gym enrichment. The structured daily schedule includes opportunities for gym, computers, recess, and large/small group time. The field trip activity calendar includes; bowling, arts/crafts, bounce house, sprinklers, magic show, ice cream, parks, museums, and walking to the library.
Summer Childcare Options
Ages: Minimum of two and 9 months old and potty trained by start of program – 5th grade
Sites: Early Childhood Center, 5535 School Ave.
Sessions: Monday – Friday (min. of two consistent days a week required) 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Care is available during this time frame)
$155.00 per week (5 days)
$36.00 per day (2 – 4 days per week)
School age children
$150.00 per week (5 days)
$35.00 per day (2 – 4 days per week)
Summer tuition includes field trip fees and bussing costs.
- 2-3 field trips/activities scheduled weekly; no additional cost required
- Hot lunch program available for an additional cost
- Students are considered school age if they have completed pre-k or kindergarten
- Bussed field trips are available to school age students only
- Program runs from Tuesday, June 13 – Friday, August 18, 2017
- One week of vacation is available; no tuition required during this time
- Attendance for full summer program is required
- Optional care available August 21-25 with a partner organization; details will be provided during the Summer Program