Are you tired of standing in lines at your student's Parent/Teacher Conferences? We have heard your concerns and are hopefully implementing a solution to the problem. Starting with the Fall Parent/Teacher Conferences, Hudsonville High School will launch an online system that enables parents to "book" times for their conferences. The program being used is called "SchoolBookings" and is the same system used previously at Baldwin Middle School.
Monday, October 17, 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: hdzqp
Monday, October 24, 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: hdzqp
Monday, January 23, 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: st49a
Monday, January 30, 5:30 - 9:00 PM access code: st49a
Monday, April 24, 6:00 - 8:00 PM access code: mq56r
Wednesday, April 26, 6:00 - 8:00 PM access code: mq56r
Details you need to know about scheduling conferences
We will be using SchoolBookings.net again for this spring to schedule Parent/Teacher Conferences. Spring Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held:
Monday, April 24, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Wednesday, April 26, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Here are the details about using SchoolBookings:
- You will need to know your child's schedule and which building each class is in. This can be found in PowerSchool. The building (HHS or HFC) is located next to the room number on the schedule. Contact the office if you are having trouble logging in.
- Book your conferences at SchoolBookings.net using the access code: mq56r. Online scheduling is now open.
- Here's a step-by-step tutorial video that includes helpful tips and reminders
- Helpful tips / reminders
- Schedule conferences by building not by class period. The building is listed by the room number on your child's schedule. This will prevent you from having to go back and forth to the Freshman Campus and High School.
- Give yourself enough time in between conferences so that you can arrive to your next conference on time. It is suggested to schedule a block in between each conference.
- Conferences are 5 minutes in length. It's important that you arrive on time so that the whole session can be used to discuss your child's progress. It is also very important to end the session on time in order to provide the next session their full allotted time.
- Do NOT delete your confirmation email you receive after booking your conferences. You will need to use this link to make changes if necessary.
- Because of shared time with the middle schools or other reasons, the teachers listed below will only be available for scheduling at the listed timesMr. Adam Davis (Orchestra) April 24 – 6:00 - 8:00Mr. Todd Groothuis (English) April 24 – 6:00 - 8:00Ms. Alyssa Oswald (English) April 24 – 6:00 - 8:00
Mr. Michael Landstra is a long-term sub for Mrs. Jaime Reuter and will be available to meet with you both nights.
If you are having trouble scheduling conferences, please contact the office and we will be happy to help. We are hopeful that this booking system makes parent-teacher conferences a much better experience for everyone. Because we are new to it, we recognize that there may be some unforeseen issues. Our plan is to learn and make this process even better each time we use it.